Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life Update

You don't realize how often you use your Shift key until it starts sticking.  Jeez.  Instead of doing homework on Tuesday I took Ethan out to enjoy the weather.  Here is what we did:





I love hanging out with him; he's so cute. 

I realized today I have about 2.5-3 years left of school and then I will be done!  I can't believe I will finally have a bachelor's degree.  Once Ethan starts 1st grade it will be a little easier to take classes since we can be in school the same hours.  My advice: do not stop going to school.  I took almost a 5 year break in between the first and second time I went to college and that is my biggest regret.  At least I will graduate before I am 30, I hope!  This semester will be over in 3 weeks and I will have a summer break, thank God.

I am planning Ethan's 5th birthday party.  I can't believe he will be 5!  He wants a Mario and Angry Birds birthday party.  We compromised and selected Mario.  Let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment