Saturday, April 7, 2012

Awaiting the Coveted Birchbox

I feel like I have been awaiting the coveted Birchbox for an eternity.  I signed up to join a few months ago and have been daydreaming of what would come my way.  Since I work in the "beauty business" I feel like this is a neccessity.  If you don't know what Birchbox is prepare to be amazed.  Birchbox sends out a handful of deluxe beauty samples once a month to it's members for $10.  It is usually the latest and greatest.  If you decide you love the sample and have to buy the full product you can do that through Birchbox as well. It's a great way to test what's out there without making a full commitment.  This is totally me.  I hate making a commitment.  I don't think I've used a full tube of lipstick or a full bottle of hair product ever.  Hopefully soon I will get to experience Birchbox.  Cross your fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment