Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Design

I am kind of obsessed with design around the holiday.  By this I mean, I love the decorated window displays and the lookbooks different stores come up with. 

One of my most favorite is Gap, the holiday collection displayed on their website is amazing. I am a sucker for white.  I ended up buying E two different hats from the winter collection this year.  If I had a girl I would have splurged on the white boots and furry coat.

Another favorite is Anthropologie.  The stores do a great job with display.  Here is a window display from Wayne, PA


I think this year Ethan and I should put up a white tree.  Not only is it the trend this holiday season, but I love the crispness.  I want to incorporate this into E's Christmas photo this year, too bad there's no snow yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment